+1 from me.

I checked:

- Incubating in name
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE and NOTICE are fine
- No unexpected binary files
- Checked PGP signatures
- Checked Checksums
- Code compiles and tests successfully run
- Apache rat checks are OK

PS 1: Thanks for following my advice on using separate folders for release
candidates. By the way, you can directly point the relevant folder on
voting mail thread:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nlpcraft/nlpcraft/0.6.0/

PS 2: Tests fail when there is a running SonarQube instance on my local
machine.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI