Hi,
I've been looking closely at getting a well configured Nutch Eclispe
environment. I'm having trouble with the following plugins

- AutomationURLFilter
- SWFParser
- HTMLParser
- FeedParser

This ties back to the fact that each of these plugins have irregular
dependencies over and above what we have specificed in
NUTCH_HOME/ivy/ivy.xml.

To date, I can see no way of resolving these dependencies within Eclipse
without specifying the depencies in NUTCH_HOME/ivy/ivy.xml, however it
would be great if anyone has a work around which we could utilise!!!

For completeness, I've also tried resolving the dependencies with IvyDE
plugin by manually adding the above 4 ivy.xml files, however the IvyDE
struggles to parse the ivy files, due to the presence of the ${nutch.root}
variable. Is there scope to change this? If so to what?

Thank you

--
*Lewis*