On 10/11/2011 04:39, Lewis John Mcgibbney wrote:
Gets even more strange, both SWFParser and AutomationURLFilter import
additonal depenedencies, however they are not included within thier
plugin/ivy/ivy.xml files!

Am I missing something here?

Most likely these problems come from the initial porting of a pure ant build to an ant+ivy build. We should determine what deps are really needed by these plugins, and sanitize the ivy.xml files so that they make sense - if the existing files can't be untangled we can ditch them and come up with new, clean ones.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><