On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney
<lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK so the required dependencies can be seen below
>
> - FeedParser <dependency org="net.java.dev.rome" name="rome" rev="1.0.0"
> conf="*->master"/>
> - URLAutomationFilter - <dependency org="dk.brics" name="automaton"
> rev="???"/>
> - SWFParser <dependency org="com.google.gwt" name="gwt-incubator"
> rev="2.0.1"/>
> - HTMLParser   <dependency org="net.sourceforge.nekohtml" name="nekohtml"
> rev="1.9.15"/>
>
> There is a real nasty hack which would replace the usual ${nutch.root} with
> <include file="../../../ivy/ivy-configurations.xml"/> is possible, however
> this is not how I want to progress.
>
> I'm also not sure where to find the dk.brics dependency.

The Automaton library to the best of my knowledge is not available via
Maven's central repo.

http://www.brics.dk/automaton/ is the site where you and find it.

That's the location of the actual jar.
http://www.brics.dk/automaton/automaton.jar

In order to get the source you have to submit an e-mail address, but
it is all available under the newer BSD/MIT license.

I believe all of the functionality actually used by Nutch is in a
faster form buried inside the Lucene Util library 4.0 (unreleased last
I knew).  I believe I filed an JIRA issue about my backport of the
Lucene improvements to the library at Julian's request.  I have
submitted the code to the author, but I'm not sure if he has
integrated it.  He was short on time when I submitted all of it.

It is a nice library, but it isn't very 3rd party user friendly (no
bug tracker, no public source repo).

Kirby