Hi Greg,

On 12/10/19, Gregory Nutt <spudan...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Certainly there are other forks of NuttX all over the internet (not
>> mirrors, but usually older clones), but I think people would always
>> want to go to the authoritative source and currently the world
>> believes that the Bitbucket repository is the authoritative source.
>> Hopefully that will change over time.
> Certainly, there is no benefit to keep an old static version of the last
> of the earlier incarnation.  Anyone can recover that at will by checking
> out that last version from GIT.  If we are smart, we can tag the initial
> Apache import to make that easier.

What if we could keep the bitbucket for a while and use the git
"post-update" to updated the clone repository to the new apache
repository?

More info:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19434605/git-redirections

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/using-repository-hooks-776639836.html

What do you think?

If you don't agree, then as an way to be helpful for new users, I
think it should better only removing the repository content and
putting a README file instructing the user to clone the new apache
repository.

BR,

Alan