In the nuttx/ repository, there are a total 10,626 .c and .h files with copyrights in
the header (which should be all of them).  Build-related files may also have
copyrights but are excluded here.  I hold the copyright on 8,328 of them (78%).  Sony
holds the copyright 401 files on (<4%) and Pinecone holds the copyright on 86
(<1%).
In those count Did you exclude 3rd party files?

Also, there are no unmodified 3rd party files.  Third party files were used as starting points for the development of NuttX-specific applications.  All were highly modified and converted to the NuttX coding standard.  But we do retain the original BSD copyrights as required by the license.  But it is not really 3rd party code anymore.  It was adopted.

We also do a less common thing that you should be aware of:  We have build scripts that download 3rd party code from the source repositories or releases, apply patches to it, and build it into NuttX.  The 3rd party code itself is never included in a NuttX release but the scripts that will install it are.