commit 897378bc292fc1ff5bbcd3ba616e2cafb8cd5f90
Author: Gregory Nutt <gn...@nuttx.org>
Date:   Mon Dec 9 11:29:12 2019 -0600

    Remove support for generation of RRLOAD binary files.  The RRLOAD binary format was used with Linux BSPs from www.ridgerun.com circa 2000-2001.  It is still need by the the c5471 board if that bootloader is used.  Removes the CONFIG_RRLOAD_BINARY option and tools/mkimage.sh

    This change was motivated by the presence of the mkimage.sh file under tools.  That is the tool that created the RRLOAD binary format.  That bash script has a GPL license and, hence, may not be included in an Apache-licensed project.