I would suggest that we still follow the original process before the
new workflow is ready which mean that:
1.We post the patch to dev@nuttx.apache.org or
2.Send the pull request to https://github.com/apache/incubator-nuttx
3.Only Greg can commit the patch to apache/github repo
That has already fallen apart.  I think will make no further commits at all.  I will leave handling of all changes to the PPMC

Fortunately, all submissions of changes have come to a screeching halt this week.  I think there have been around 5 patches/PRs this entire week.  To me, this is a clear indication that the community has lost confidence in the project.

We will have to re-earn their trust by making clear rules and following them.