But to avoid we lose the confidence and contribution in the transition
phase, it's better that Greg has the special right to be the only
person who review and commit the code until the community agree and
setup the new workflow.
I suppose that the special period should be short and around several weeks?

I am retiring from my job of reviewing and incorporating patches.  That is fully in the hands of the PPMC now.  I do not want to do that any more, especially not in the current circumstances.

When I agreed to mange the commits through the transition period, that was conditioned on continuint to use the bitbucket repository that only I have access to, and then syncing the Apache repositories to the bitbucket repository.  That would work.

Trying to manage a repository where people can make any kind of modification that they want is impossible and I will not take that job under those circumstances.

If you want me to do this, then everything must come through the bitbucket repos.  Otherwise, I will let the PPMC deal with the lack of discipline as it sees fit.