Hi,

> This just our internal test,and share in Wechat, not the final report.

What is this conversation happening in WeChat? It needs to be on the mailing
list. It’s fine to use WeCat for casual conversation but anything that affects
the project needs to be brought back to this mailing list.

> We need get the manager approve before we can send the official
> announcement. Also why I should report our internal conversation
> publicly?

All conversations about the project need to be open and transparent and occur
in public. They need to be in a place that is searchable and archivable. I
can't imagine any reason for a conversation like this would need to be private,
but I don’t know the exact details. Other PPMC members and your mentors need to
be aware of what is going on and if they are aware they can help. For instance,
have you involved Infra in these dicusssions?

Let say  for some reason, it didn’t get approval from your manager if that
conversation was  public, another individual (or more than one) may be able to
step and help out and donate the needed resources instead. Or it might even be
possible that there's no need to donate anything and Infra can provide the
resources you need.

Thanks,
Justin