On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 12:03 AM Nathan Hartman
<hartman.nat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've begun work on supporting the STM32G474RET6, and also the
> B-G474E-DPOW1 Discovery board.

Just FYI, I've been working on adding support for the STM32G474 family
and B-G474E-DPOW1 development board. So far, I have cranked out quite
a bit of code. It's not complete yet but each day I'm getting closer
to the point of building and testing on hardware. At this time, I'm
working on the initialization and bring-up and I've just finished the
initial (so far untested) implementation of the RCC reset and init.

If you'd like a sneak peek at what will eventually be a PR, it's in my
NuttX fork, in the branch stm32g474-squash, which I've squashed so
that you can see all the changes in one commit:

https://github.com/hartmannathan/incubator-nuttx/tree/stm32g474-squash

If you want to see the unsquashed version with some 50 commits so far,
it's in my stm32g474 branch (without the -squash suffix).

If anyone would like to join me in this effort and split the work, I'd
appreciate that very much!!

Cheers,
Nathan