Seams specific to nimble:

NuttShell (NSH) NuttX-10.1.0-RC1
nsh> ?
help usage:  help [-v] [<cmd>]

  .         cd        echo      hexdump   mkdir     ps        source
 unset
  [         cp        exec      ifconfig  mkfatfs   pwd       test
 usleep
  ?         cmp       exit      ifdown    mkrd      rm        time
 xd
  basename  dirname   false     ifup      mount     rmdir     true
  break     dd        free      kill      mv        set       uname
  cat       df        help      ls        nslookup  sleep     umount

Builtin Apps:
  nimble  sh      hello   nsh
nsh> nimble
nsh: nimble: command not found