Even if the NuttX PMC requested to opt-out from "The Stack" there could be
(and probably are) a million other stacks, and many of those might be quite
a bit less transparent about what they're doing. So, like I said before,
all our code is public and there's not much we can do to prevent AIs from
training on it, any less than we could prevent people from studying it.

Nathan