Hi,

Random hangs can be related to insufficient stack sizes. Stack size requirements are sometimes surprising and the most unexpected. NuttX defaults are sometimes quite small and dont include size variations for different CPU architectures.

Also, there are tons of stack size parameters, not only per-application but also as default for new tasks and pthreads, and the setting for the boot task is also separate.

I spent litterally *days* on multiple occasions chasing ghosts, when it was just the stack.

in IT it's always DNS.

in RTOS it's always the stack.

Sebastien