Hi Nicolas,

thank you very much for your ongoing work on this topic, I greatly appreciate it :-)

I'm looking forward to have a deeper look into your solutions but have to wait until my return on end of August. The concept, as I understand it, provides an extendable mechanism to build themes on base of other themes, which seems very flexible.

I'm in favor to have you commit the changes to trunk as long as they don't break existing functionality and themes. It would be much easier to work together then.

I'll have some detailed questions which I will put in another message to prevent confusion.

Again, thank you very much for your efforts,

Best regards,

Michael