Hi Deepak,

depending on the model we choose, this could be a consequence, yes. This was one of the reasons why I raised this topic.

I see the advantage that we'll have to be more focused on stability and make good decisions what will go into a release. The downside is that we'll have the release overhead at least twice a year and we might have to maintain trunk plus 2 release branches (current release and next release with Java pre-release).

Regards,

Michael