I agree (Premature Optimisation...), but let's see what others have to say...

Jacques

Le 12/04/2018 à 15:47, Rajesh Mallah a écrit :
-1

is it really worth taking the risk , renaming generally wrecks havoc!
specially considering OFBiz which have 100's of entities and dozens
named similarly.

however i agree  with the proposer that they are not named properly.

secondly , Is the current state of test suites or integration checks
touch scenarios that use the entities in question.

presence of test suites gives more confidence for undertaking such
changes.

May be once we have these it shall be a better time to fix things that
aint' broken.

regds
mallah.

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 6:18 PM, Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>