Hi Deepak,

What do you think about my last suggestion?

Thanks

Jacques

Le 16/04/2018 à 06:04, Deepak Dixit a écrit :
So I understand that these pages are now in the site but not referenced,
right?

Yes,

If yes, then I agree it should be referenced and the download page seems
to fit.

Thanks Jacques,

I'lll add these link on download page under Release Notes tab.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwax.co

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 4:05 PM, Jacques Le Roux <