Something else that we will need to do:

The equivalent of  svn:auto-props properties on server.
Something we will need to not forget when we will switch to Git:
https://help.github.com/articles/dealing-with-line-endings/#per-repository-settings

Jacques

Thanks Taher,

I'm already well used to TortoiseGit and tried before a couple of others but I prefer it (because I also use TortoiseSvn for 14 years). I have also Git installed in Eclipse, there are few stuff that I like there.

I also often use Git Bash and when really necessary (never happened so far with
Git) turn to my Ubuntu VM.

BTW we will also have to change the buildbot script, but that should be easy,
only the repos to change.

@All, any other things in mind we should change?

Jacques