It's awesome to revive this discussion Michael. +1 of course.

We need to think practically of our workflows though and whether we
want a linear vs non-linear history model. I prefer the latter to
allow proper decentralized workflows but it's up to everyone here to
decide. I think the overall process is described thoroughly and we can
adhere to it for the most part.