Jacques,

as I said, this is a huge patch which spreads over many functionalies in the codebase.

It was submitted yesterday and got committed on the same day without enough time for others to review and test. You even acknowledged that you did not test.

How can this be considered as a valid base for a security fix without in-depth testing?

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de