Le 13/02/2020 à 13:06, Michael Brohl a écrit :
There's currently only few questions left for me: we have one configuration which uses org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.ftl.OfbizUrlTransform for ofbizUrl and this would not support the controlPath configuration if I don't miss something. Wouldn't it be better to change this to UrlRegexpTransform and deprecate OfbizUrlTransform?

UrlRegexpTransform is located inside the product component but the macro is used in several other components as well. I think it belongs to the framework/webapp instead of applications/product. What do you think?

Hi Michael,

I'm not sure to understand. Are you speaking about OFBiz OOTB?

Because the changes in OFBIZ-11317 are only related to ofbizUrl, hence  org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.ftl.OfbizUrlTransform, so of course ofbizUrl supports the controlPath configuration. Also why would you want to replace OfbizUrlTransform by UrlRegexpTransform?