RSS : +1 (though I read mine only one time a week, I'm lazy, I prefer MLs :o)

Jacques

From: "Ean Schuessler" <e...@brainfood.com>
Sounds like a good idea to me. Ideally it should provide an RSS feed as well.

----- "Tim Ruppert" wrote:
I'd like to propose that we start to have a place in docs.ofbiz.org where we put internal "news" or press releases. This would allow those of us who want to brag about things that are going on in the community before an official press release happens - to have new content to put in the Recent News area. The example I'm thinking of right now is that we've actually already released - while we're putting things in place to make it "perfect" for Monday - I'd love to have a place to link to where we're bragging about it now.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO Brainfood.com
e...@brainfood.com - http://www.brainfood.com - 214-720-0700 x 315