From: "Adam Heath" <doo...@brainfood.com>
David E Jones wrote:

About where to put it: what is an example of this news?

If it is news from OFBiz itself the releases will be prepared and
revised in the OFBADMIN space.

If it is news from users of OFBiz then it should go into the wiki
(OFBIZ) space.

For a central index... it depends on what we're doing with it. If it is
linked from the home page it should go in the OFBADMIN space so that it
is moderated. If it is just a place for people to throw stuff, then the
open wiki space would be better.

planet.ofbiz.apache.org, linked to our own personal various blogs,
showing ofbiz-tagged messages.

Yes this sounds like an interesting idea