Scott Gray wrote:
I'm immensely grateful for the effort that Sharan has put into all of the documentation she has created. I can't comment on the guide because I don't have any desire to fill out your survey (that's just me, don't take it as any form of disapproval).
None taken. The survey is there for one reason: to give people an opportunity to tell us what to develop next. Sort of like giving OFBiz user's the opportunity to express their opinions about OFBiz without making them jump through hoops or exposing them to ridicule.
 When I used the term book I was referring to the paper form which is an order
of magnitude more difficult to get published and a much bigger deal (it's
listed on Amazon, it has reviews, etc.).

Actually, for those who may not know this...ebook creation and publication is just as difficult as paper publication. Anyone can publish a hardcopy if they have a PDF (using Lulu). There are good publications and bad ones. The devil is in the details. All that Amazon and review stuff...that comes with marketing $$$. It has nothing to do with the effort that goes into writing a book. Only how much money a publisher is will to throw at a book. BTW, I've had people comment on my books - similar to reviews. If you care to do a review and comment either way, I'd be very happy to publish your comments. Just say the word and I'll send you a copy.
But as I mentioned below, things like this are just something we should discuss
as a community and attempt to come to a consensus.

Regards
Scott