Okay, we can give it a try and see if we run into any problems.

Btw, expressions should go in the from-field attribute, not the value attribute.

-Adrian

On 3/5/2012 7:53 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
Yes, this is fine and I was thinking about a similar solution; however I would like to find a
simpler convention because [script:groovy] is a lot of typing and could be difficult to read when
the code in buried in the "value" attribute of a "set" element.
Something like:
${script:jython code_here}
${script:groovy code_here}
${script: code_here} this could use the "default" language set in some properties file (i.e.
"groovy"); this follows the "configuration by exception" pattern (specify the script only
if you want to use a non default one).

But we should also consider a shortcut where the "script" word is abbreviated, for
example by the "s" word:
${s:jython code_here}
${s:groovy code_here}
${s: code_here}