Jacques

From: "Adam Heath" <doo...@brainfood.com>
I have a series of patches that enable ofbiz to be used as an openid
*provider*.  I used this to allow a wordpress site to delegate
authentication to ofbiz(the company in question already had an ofbiz
deployment hooked into their internal ldap, with phone/name synching;
didn't want to duplicate all that).

I do *not* yet have working openid client support.  Should I wait
until I do(there is no client that has payed for that), or should I
commit what I already have?  I need to verify it again first, but that
shouldn't take overly long.