  From: Sam Hamilton
  To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 5:39 AM
  Subject: Re: openid support

  Hey Guys,

  We are soon going to need OAuth support to allow external users to log into
OFBiz Ecommerce site, which I believe is similar in design to openid.
  Just wondering if you considered using Apache Shiro http://shiro.apache.org/
to help manage the different authentication systems as plugins? If you are
having to touch all those parts of the framework is it worth thinking about
changing the system to something that already does this stuff out the box?

  Thanks
  Sam