From: "Adam Heath" <doo...@brainfood.com>
On 04/19/2012 04:28 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi Adam,

The recent trend is to "slim down" OFBiz. This could be one of the
Apache OFBiz Extras

If someone needs it it pick up from there, et voilĂ

There are multiple layers.  framework/openid, which has the basic
logic, but not any of the AX extensions.  applications/openidext,
which then can pull in Person firstName/lastName, ContactMech(ICQ,
website, phone, etc).

I'd really prefer to have the former in framework.

But I guess I need to wait until I can verify it actually works before
sending it(it does internally, but I need to check it again).

I'm personaly not against it. I guess it's not a large piece of software?