"Housekeeping of jar files"

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
From: "Adam Heath" <doo...@brainfood.com>
And, this commit was done wrong in the first place. If you remove a library, remove it's entry from *all* locations, including NOTICE, LICENSE, build.xml(s). Do a grep on it's name.

Indeed

In addition, each library removal should have been done as a *separate* change, not all bundled like this. Separate allows for debugging things when something goes wrong in the future, and one has to revert back to previous versions to figure it out(also known as git bisect).

Right

Jacques