Thanks Adrian

Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum" <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
On 5/20/2012 10:01 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Quick questions (seems that there is a lack of internal documentation to say the least), there are not only addressed to Adam...

About javacc dependency do we really need it *OOTB*?
Can't we use rather externally maintained ant targets like in ant-contrib? For instance pleaser read http://markmail.org/message/lidw73cuzyfr6cic

What is framework\sql used for *OOTB*?

From what I understand, the sql component parses SQL statements into OFBiz entity conditions, and then executes the statement using the entity engine. I don't think it is used OOTB for anything, but it could be useful for integration with third-party libraries that take SQL statements - like Jasper Reports.