Hi all,

We are pleased to launch the first version of the followup component for OFBiz. The purpose is very simple for this first version. The software shows all fabrication orders (production run) and for each, lists all linked tasks.
In the factory, you can easily start, pause, resume and terminate a task.

We split the component in 2 parts. The first part is for desktop use and the other one designed for factory. Based on the version 12.04 we have also worked on the 13.07 and trunk version.

Our goal is to have a production followup in the factory with traceability of raw material, resources management, event management, etc.
For desktop part, new dashboards with production analysis.

Find it here : https://github.com/nomakaFr/nomaka-followup.git

--
Julien NICOLAS
Nomaka company