You can find a full version of OFBiz to test it here after : http://www.nomaka.fr/sites/default/files/OFBiz-12.04-Followup.tar.gz

This one is a 12.04 version ready to use with a set of data in the derby database. If you prefer to use another database, just initialise database with "ant load-extseed" command, it'll load our demo data.

We use hot-deploy folder for our component and you'll find it in application=>followup.

The purpose is to follow work in progress in the factory from the office.
So you must have fabrication order printed to see it in task list in the factory.

To use it in the factory, you must have tactile tablet in front of workstation (or computer). When the operator start a task, he select "start" on this task. Before and after break, he select "break" or "resume". When the task is terminated, he select "terminate".

We know that this is not enough for full production follow up but our effort was focused on factory user interface. This one designed specially to be efficient and user friendly.
More functionality will be implemented later this year.

Unfortunately, we don't have any success stories with it because it's just launched :)

Hope I answered well,

Regards,

Julien
Nomaka company