I believe, the problem is more about people not knowing where to post things,
else of course Jira is a perfect fit.
Though I (hopefully I'm not alone) normally monitor Confluence (including
comments) but https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8323
Anyway I normally receive all changes by mail.

Pierre, do you have something specific in mind about overlooked comments, I
mean a list, etc.?

Jacques