Thank you Taher, and yes I had the same concern for it, even when we are
working on enforcing noninstantiability, but we will be able to achieve
zero regression till now by doing internal multi-level QA.

Thanks for pointing this, we will ensure before proceeding for any changes.
:)

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 2:13 PM, Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com