Le 13/07/2016 à 09:39, Pierre Smits a écrit :
At this moment in time, I can't fathom how much effort is involved in this
factoring, but I suggest to break it down as much as possible into separate
JIRA issues. For instance, the rework on the removal of the OrderHeaderNoteView
and OrderItemAndShipGroupAssoc from the OrderHeader entity can be a
separate issue. Please be aware, that this might have a big impact in
various functions/services/etc.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits
That's a good advice Pierre, from what I have seen these last months from the
HW effort, I'm confident they are totally aware of what to do :)