I was thinking more about the 3rd party artifacts that can not be included in releases but need to be installed before OFBiz can run.

I guess that I am assuming that eventually a user will get some sort of installer that will take all of the various components developed by OFBiz, find all of the (OFBiz and3rd-party libraries) libraries required to run the options (plug-ins or core features) selected during the installation dialogue and organize them in a folder structure and run the required setup processes to load the seed data and load any industry or application-specific seed data selected.

I am also looking forward to the day that the framework will be available as a separate product with no dependencies on the ERP and the ERP will have a number of modules with a hierarchy of dependencies rather than a web.

 Ron