Hi Jacopo,

You got it 100% right, it was indeed the ecommerce component. Wow! This
means one of two things should happen, either we move ecommerce as a core
application, or we untangle this mess. I'm not very familiar with the
history, is there a reason why ecommerce is a specialpurpose application?
it seems to be highly integrated within the framework.

Taher Alkhateeb