Le 12/08/2016 à 13:25, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
I see no problem in this renaming. It makes things shorter and nicer.
However, please make sure to update all references in README.md in the
entire file.

I said in "I just tried renaming the patterns everywhere in OFBiz" ;)

If you make this renaming, may I suggest then to remove the start and debug
tasks?

Why? I prefer, it's more intuitive and I feel a continuity with "legacy", to type start
and stop rather than ofbiz and "ofbiz --shutdown" :p

Jacques

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 2:20 PM, Jacques Le Roux <