Agreed on the fact that its an pain to backport the bug fixes to releases.
Especially when we have to change something manually and it has been done
with many files in last few months i.e bulk changes with all files of xType.

I'm not sure, but what is the good time to do such changes (may be just
before the next release?). Or we should port such changes which are for
consistency to releases. Or may be its fine to keep it as is.

Thanks!

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com