Hi Jacques,

Yeah I looked at your explanation, still doable, in fact, it seems to be a
great thing to do in Groovy. A couple of hours in authoring a script could
iterate through all the variations and clean them up, and that could be
part of our tools. We would really benefit from writing scripts to cleanup
our XML, I'm going to add this to my future todo list.

Anyway, for the record I'm not suggesting we _must_ do it in one shot, just
suggesting it would be better / easier to do it that way and then automate
it with a script that we can use in the future as part of QA.