Hi Jacopo, yeah it's good to have that file. I meant specifically for
"Markdown" because we had an issue of formatting. After a bit of research I
realized that HTML comments in Markdown will be ignored in most Markdown
readers including github's reader. In fact we should update that file to
include Markdown as a target for the HTML comments