Le 16/09/2016 à 12:08, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 12:04 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

Le 16/09/2016 à 11:22, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 10:41 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

So we can't decide as a community? Weird :-o
Jacques

Jacques, are you saying that we are allowed, as a community, to decide to
not include the license header to files containing some degree of
creativity (despite to what is stated here [*])?

Jacopo

[*] http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#faq-exceptions

Not at all, I simply wonder what we will decide finally?
jacques

I am confused: what is the question you are asking? Do you think that this
vote should go on?

Jacopo

I simply wonder how we, as a community, can decide on this subject if no vote
can be done.

Jacques