Jacopo,

I'm glad we also agree about not blindly putting an Alv2 header in all readme
files

Jacques

Le 17/09/2016 à 08:42, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
Jacques,

I am glad that you finally agreed upon my initial interpretation of the
policy.
It took time (for the community and the legal team [*]) to explain to you
and Pierre that your original interpretation was incorrect but I am glad we
are now all on the same page and we can move on and work at more valuable
tasks.

Kind regards,

Jacopo

[*] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/cdc08a88d47709738c4aa75
95a3dc2446e7aa5450d4b6ffc8cc56b52@%3Clegal-discuss.apache.org%3E

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 10:38 PM, Jacques Le Roux <