Jacques,

I am glad that you finally agreed upon my initial interpretation of the
policy.
It took time (for the community and the legal team [*]) to explain to you
and Pierre that your original interpretation was incorrect but I am glad we
are now all on the same page and we can move on and work at more valuable
tasks.

Kind regards,

Jacopo

[*] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/cdc08a88d47709738c4aa75