Hi Jacopo,

Thanks for your message!

The new ControlFilter works well as expected.

I checked in a new OFBizSolrContextFilter in rev. 1761214 to follow up this
change, the web.xml is changed as well.

Personally, I feel the name ControlFilter and ContextFilter are a bit strange,
see web.xml:
    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>ControlFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>ContextFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/control/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

Should we exchange their names? :)

There is a servletContext attribute stored in request, I'm not sure whether it
should be removed or set in ControlFilter.

Anyway, please do leave a message here if you have further changes on the
filters.

Kind Regards,

Shi Jinghai