Thank you Jinghai,

I agree we should separate the concerns and split the ContextFilter into
two filters; I am going to work on this and I am planning to separate the
"controller" related concerns (like allowPaths and redirectPath functions)
into a new filter named ControlFilter.
But, shouldn't the ControlFilter be executed before the ContextFilter? Will
it conflict with the behavior of the CatalogUrlFilter and other filters?

Jacopo