Sounds globally good to me

Maybe?
framework/resources/fonts/NotoSans/*
framework/images/webapp/images/date/timezones/*
framework/images/webapp/images/jquery/*
framework/images/webapp/images/icons/*
specialpurpose/cmssite/template/docbook/webhelp/*
specialpurpose/cmssite/template/docbook/*
specialpurpose/oagis/dtd/*

To have things consistent (or remove the start elsewhere)

Also why do we keep only the "Open Applications Group" license text?

I have no ideas when CoolTips was used/removed, I trust it must be removed

Jacques