On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 9:52 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

> After reading this page and what it tells about "/only bundled bits
> matter."/ I trust we can remove all the lines which concern *.jar files
>
> Then it will easier to think about the other bits and we will need to keep
> lines like
>
> framework/images/webapp/images/date/timezones/*
> framework/resources/fonts/NotoSans/*
>
> If no lines remain for a specific license then the license text itself can
> be removed.
>
> Using these simple rules will help to greatly reduce OFBiz LICENSE files

I agree, and I am currently working at the simplification of the LICENSE
file, which I should be able to commit, for community's review, hopefully
today.
In the process, I am also reviewing the other directions in the same
document and make sure they are implemented when applicable.

> I'm yet unsure about the NOTICE files

The NOTICE file should be treated similarly and there are useful notes in
the same document; I am working at it in parallel and I should be able to
complete my first pass today.

Thanks for the feedback,

Jacopo