On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 10:56 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

> [...]
> If we (both and All) agree on collaborating to document on purpose
> swallowed exceptions, even when you are not directly concerned, then I
> agree to revert my changes, deal?

We are not negotiating: I have simply asked you to revert the changes in
which you have changed the functional behavior of the system without
testing OR test the new behavior and confirm it is working fine.

In general I like the effort of improving this old code containing
swallowed exceptions by providing more comments, documentation etc... or
completely refactoring it; but this has to be done with proper testing.

I hope this clarifies my request.